Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who's your Harry Potter Husband?

My result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...

Mrs. Snape

Your perfect HP man is Severus Snape.


You like a guy of loyalty and intelligence and don't really mind if he comes across as a bit harsh. Or a bit bastardy. Or if he happens to terrify every child who crosses his path. The point is that under that rough exterior lies...well, a rough interior. But under that is a soft, squishy center and you don't mind at all that you're the only person in the world who gets to see it.




(Fanart by Grant Gould GrantGould.com Used with permission.)


Take The Harry Potter Husband Test at HelloQuizzy



The really funny thing is...the test is pretty accurate! I've had a crush on Severus Snape ever since I read my first Harry Potter Book!

BTW--Wendybird's HP Husband is Neville Longbottom! He would be my second choice :)

Thanks Karen Sweety for the link

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always loved Snape, but it turns out that, not surprisingly, I'm married to Harry Potter. Pretty accurate, don't ya think, Miss Annie?